The M8C-PRO is a noise filtration/surge protection for Home Theater Systems including PLASMA TV, VCR, DVD, CABLE MODEM...HDTV Ready!PRODUCT FEATURES:DC Trigger Input with Status LED;Solid-State Ethernet and Telephone Line Protection;Eight AC Outlets (Two Isolated Banks of 4 Outlets Each);Accepts Add-on Signal Line Modules to Accommodate System Expansion.
This complete home theater package is a 325 watt system which also includes a built in progressive scan DVD player with Dolby Digital,DTS and Dolby Digital decoders built-in. The TH-A35 also has component video output for the best possible video reproduction, well as 5 satellite speakers and a 100 watt subwoofer. Finally, the TH-A35 comes with a optical digital in for use with satellite dishes and digital cable systems for a complete home theater package. * Progressive Scan DVD player built in * Playback of CD/DVD/DVD-R/CD-R/CD-RW/VCD/SVCD/MP3/JPEG Dolby Digital, DTS, and Dolby Prologic II decoders built-in 45 watts x 5 min. 100 Watt Sub Amp(2 Front, 1 Center, 2 Rear speakers) * 6 5/16" Subwoofer * On-Screen Display * Easy Operation (Auto power on/Auto speaker setting) * DVD Functions: Resume, Zoom, Variable search (forward/reverse), Variable slow (forward/reverse) Aux Input * Monitor Out: S-Video, Composite Video,Component Video Output * Optical Digital In * Digital Tuner: 15AM/30FM * Full function multi-brand remote for control with major brand TV's and JVC VCR's * Easy connection and installation (Color-coded speaker cables) Model: KDG710
You are in the world of KEF instant theater. KIT200 is the complete DVD-based 5.1 digital entertainment system that's specifically designed to match new style flat-screen TVs. Powerful enough to make your heart soar, and sensitive enough to hear a pin drop.
Customer Review: Great Deal for high quality and good looking system
I first heard this system in London and was very impressed with how natural the sound was and the depth of the sound, but I held off as $[...] seemed awfully expensive for a lifestyle system.
When I saw this deal on Amazon, I jumped on it for many reasons and have no regrets for the following reasons.
1) The speakers are a very reasonable size and physically attractive with a stunning gloss black finished.
2) The system unit matches is very compact and very complementary in style and finish.
3) The sound of the system is extremely impressive in my house as a stereo and for surround sound compared to any other all in one system.
4) This is a killer deal any way you look at this. You get 5 KEF 5000 speakers that normally sell for $[...] for $[...] and these speaker are great small speakers at this price without the DVD/CD player and subwoofers.
5) The DVD/CD unit is of the same grade as the rest of the system.
6) My wife find the system attactive and easy to use as most setting are automatic.
And hence I get it 5 starts for a $[...] system.
But having said all this, I can also see why this sytem didn't sell at $[...] because it does have some warts and I would give it 3 stars for that price point.
1) While the subwoofer it a nice grade plastic, phyically it doesn't really match the style of the rest of the system. And while it still looks better than any other all in one subwoofer, for a $[...] system it is reasaonble to expect the system to be all the same grade materials. Since in my system, I have it hidden, it doesn't matter to me.
2) Sonically, the subwoofer is also the weakest link in the system and it is sensitive to placement. It is better than other all in one systems under $1000, but at $[...], pretty much any 400-600 subwoofer beats it.
Now here is the bad part, The subwoofer contains the power amps and power supply for the DVD/CD/Radio controler, so you basically have to use the KEF subwoofer in the KIT200. There subwoover does have an output jack for another subwoofer, so adding another subwoofer is not impossible, but I can't imagine most people doing this.
3) The DVD/CD/Radio works very well, but you have to chose between component and composite output. If you don't use the IPOD option, then this is a non-issue for most people.
4) The IPOD option that did come with my unit is physically very nice, but only work with the composite option. Additionally to control the IPOD you must have the TV on as the IPOD Display get disabled when docked and the controller display given no IPOD status. And remember this is a 3 year old design, so the IPOD menus are low resolution black and with text and not nearly as classy as the rest of the system.
Having said this, the KEF remote does control the IPOD in audio model (not video model). I don't my IPOD for video, so for me it it not an issue either.
5) The KEF remote is very reaonable for most people as does what you want it to do without alot of complexity. But physically, it is relative ordinary and unlike the KEF KIT100 remote, it is not programable.
Now since I have a Home Theater Master remote already, I really don't need another programable remote, but I keep the KEF remote out because my wife find it so easy to use and likes it size.
MODEL- SC-HT40 VENDOR- PANASONIC CONSUMER FEATURES- Home Theater System- Silver Home Theater Audio System with Surround Sound Receiver, Front Speakers, Surround Speakers, Compact Center Channel Speaker, and Passive Subwoofer--2-Way Wireless/Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready! Get a great-sounding home theater up and running quickly with this home theater system. Hook it up to your TV, and you'll have everything you need for the full theater sound experience: a home theater receiver, 5 surround sound speakers, and a powerful subwoofer. Just hook it up to your existing DVD player or add a new one and you're in business. The amplifier built into this home theater system pumps out high power levels for driving our speakers at satisfying volumes with low distortion. You'll feel like you're in the front row at your local multiplex as the sounds from Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks travel all around you. The speakers included with our home theater packages come in all shapes and sizes, from slim tall-boy tower speakers to unobtrusive bookshelf satellites, so they'll fit into your room no matter what your space restrictions may be. Feel free to put the center channel speaker on top of your TV and the left/right speakers close by. It won't cause any problems because our speakers feature magnetic shielding that prevents the magnets inside your speakers from affecting your TV's image. -- SPECIFICATIONs ---------------------------------- OUTPUT POWER - Total Power: 500W (Home Theater Mode, FTC) Front : 50W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD) Center : 150W (150Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD) Surround : 50W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD) Subwoofer : 150W (45Hz-150Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD RECEIVER - FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner with 30 station Preset Dolby Digital De
It was Star Wars that first brought the need for more realistic motion picture sound into the spotlight. And JBL, having pioneered cinema sound in the beginning of the way, led the way. Today, with more than 70% of all new movie theater installations, JBL is by far the world's leading supplier of professional sound systems. But the company's expertise isn't limited to theater. JBL's home-cinema systems are widely acknowledged as the ultimate in home-cinema equipment.You can be confident that the JBL system you have chosen will provide every note of enjoyment that you expected - and that when you think about purchasing additional audio equipment for your home, car, or office, you will once choose JBL.
5 disc DVD/CD
Changer allows simultaneous play and load
USB connection for playback of digital music (MP3 and WMA) and photos
Digital AM/FM tuner
Dolby 5.1 surround sound
DVD/VCD/SVCD/DVD-R/DVD+R/ DVD-RW/DVD+RW/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/ JPEG/MP3 and WMA Playback
250 watts of power
CONSUMER ALERT: This television receiver has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after February 17, 2009 to receive over-the-air broadcasts with an antenna because of the U.S.'s transition to digital broadcasting. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite TV services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players, and similar products. For more information, call the Federal Communications Commission at 1-888-225-5322 (TTY:1-888-835-5322), or visit the commission's digital-television Web site at: htttp://www.dtv.gov..
Pretty good for the price. My only hang up is that there is no definitive bass control, just DTS Pro Logic controls. But, still a good deal
Customer Review: Very Good
Pros: Sounds great for the price
Cons: There seem to be no universal remote codes for this unit(I've tried several brands). DON'T LOSE THE REMOTE!!!
Take your home theater to a whole new level with the Philips HTS3400 DVD Home Theater System.
This system boasts a cranking 700 watt 6-channel Class D amplifier with easy-fit connectors, one subwoofer, one center channel speaker, and four satellite speakers.
The progressive scan DVD player features DTS/Dolby, Digital/Prologic II decoders, AM/FM tuner with 40 channel presets, and PAL/NTSC video output.
This system is compatible with DVD/DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/SVCD/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 formats so you can view your favorite movies or listen to your favorite music on just about any CD/DVD media.
Bring home the fun of home theater with this powerful, simple, user-friendly system.
Progressive Scan DVD player
DTS/Dolby Digital/Pro Logic II decoders
6-channel Class D Amplifier
Includes one subwoofer, one center channel, four satellites
Compatible with DVD/DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/SVCD/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 formats
700 watts total sound output
PAL/NTSC video system
AM/FM stereo bands
40 station presets